Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Kambrie was tagged by Annika and here are her answers:

What does mommy always say to you?"I Love You"
What makes mommy happy?"When I hug you"
What makes mommy sad?"When I don't hug her"
How does mommy make you laugh?"When she tickles me"
What was mommy like when she was little?"What?I don't know!"
How old is mommy?"Uh....32 or 31 (I wish)
How tall is mommy?"13?" (she is soo confussed on this question)
What does mommy like to do?"To go to work" (man, she is way off!)
What is something mommy doesn't like to do?"Um...she doesn't like to jump on my tramp"
What does mommy do for a job?"Give people shots"
What is mom's favorite food?"Um....veggies"
What do mommy and Kambrie like to do together?"Mommy loves to tickle me"
How do you know mom loves you?"Cause' she always plays with me"
Thanks Kels and Annie, this made Cameron and I laugh.
Kambrie tags Arianna Stanclift

1 comment:

Kelie said...

love her answers! and love the new look, glad you got it figured out. sorry i wasn't too much help. love ya!!


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TO SEE OUR FAMILY AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE BEEN UP TO. MUCH LOVE TO OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!! MUAH!XOXO